Skip to main content
Discover something you'll love...

Coto Crianza 750ml

$9.99

39 in stock

Critic Score
81/100
User Rating
4.1 Stars
Producer
Coto
Alcohol %
13%
Pair With
Red Meat, Aged Cheese, Fish
Size
750ml
Region
Rioja, Rioja Alavesa
Notes
Color Wine of intense cherry color. Taste The taste of the wine is dense, full-bodied, rounded, balanced, with a fruity aftertaste. Aroma The aroma of wine reveals notes of jam from black berries and fruits, hints of vanilla and golden bread crust. Gastronomy The wine goes well with red meat, seasoned cheeses and fish cooked on the grill.
Critic Scores & User Ratings are based on an aggregated international Global Wine Score (GWS).
Coto Crianza 750ml - Item Code: 08382

Dry red wine “Coto Mayor” Crianza, Rioja DOCa created from grapes Tempranillo. Berries that have passed a special selection, are grown in areas located in Aiovesa Rioja. Alcoholic fermentation was carried out taking into account the need to achieve a balance of tannins and taste structure. The goal – to create a rounded wine with a fresh, fruity and clear taste, despite the long exposure. Most of the wine (80%) ripens in 225-liter American oak barrels, the remaining 20% – in French oak barrels. Exposure lasts 12 months. The wine has received many awards and medals at prestigious international and local contests.

Discover Rioja Wines

Rioja is a Spanish wine area where grapes are produced in the autonomous community of La Rioja and Navarre, as well as the Basque province of Lava. Rioja is split into three zones: Alta Rioja, Oriental Rioja, and Alavesa Rioja. Many wines have historically combined grape varieties from all three areas, but single-zone wines are becoming more popular.

Rioja is made from a variety of grapes, with Tempranillo being the most prominent. Garnacha is often used to give fruitiness to the mix; Mazuelo (sometimes called as Cariena) and Graciano may also be used.

Rioja wine, like Cabernet Sauvignon, is renowned for its structure and tannins, but it also has a fruity flavor. This makes it ideal for wine lovers who like Cabernet but also want to taste the strong cherry flavor found in Pinot Noir wines.

Rioja is as age-worthy as Bordeaux and Burgundy wines, although it is less well-known than its more well-known counterparts. This means that a fantastic bottle of age-worthy Rioja can be had for a fraction of the price of a comparable bottle of Bordeaux or Burgundy. Rioja wine, like many other Old World wines, gets its name from the Rioja area where it is produced.

Frequently Bought Together

Shipping Options

All shipping and delivered orders will be confirmed by email during business hours within 1 business day. If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you via email.

We use the following fulfillment methods:

  • Pick up In-Store
  • FedEx – Ground / Express Saver / Priority Overnight / 2Day

Customer Reviews Powered by Yotpo

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Coto Crianza 750ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Discover More