Skip to main content
Discover something you'll love...

Calvet Chateau Haut Grignon 750ml

$18.99

Out of stock

Critic Score
87/100
Blend
Cabernet Sauvignon: 67%, Merlot: 31%, Petit Verdot: 2%
User Rating
4.1 Stars
Producer
Calvet Chateau
Alcohol %
14%
Pair With
Game, Red Meat, Dessert, Fruit
Size
750ml
Region
Bordeaux, Medoc
Notes
Color The wine is dark garnet color. Taste The taste of wine is full, complex, rich, velvety, with rich fruit tones, silky tannins, ending with a long-sounding finish with a mineral hue. Aroma The wine has a complex aroma woven from notes of blueberry, blueberry, blackberry and dark fig, harmoniously accentuated with hints of cinnamon and coriander, caramel, vanilla and cocoa. Gastronomy Wine is recommended to be served with red meat, game, desserts and fruits.
Critic Scores & User Ratings are based on an aggregated international Global Wine Score (GWS).
Calvet Chateau Haut Grignon 750ml - Item Code: 08440

Chateau Haut Grignon, Medoc AOC Cru Bourgeois – elegant red dry wine made from Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot. Grapes for wine production are harvested from the best vineyards in the Medoc appellation. The average age of the vines is 25 years. Soils mainly consist of clay and gravel. Harvested mechanically after the berries have reached optimum ripeness, and then carefully sorted. Vinification of the drink takes place according to the traditional method of creating dry red wines . A regular loaf is used, the essence of which is to mix the yeast sediment, which remains continuously in contact with wine. This gives the drink a roundness and exquisite smoothness. 40% ina is aged in oak barrels for 14 months, and the remaining 60% in steel vats. Wine is recommended to be served with red meat, game, desserts and fruits.

Frequently Bought Together

Shipping Options

All shipping and delivered orders will be confirmed by email during business hours within 1 business day. If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you via email.

We use the following fulfillment methods:

  • Pick up In-Store
  • FedEx – Ground / Express Saver / Priority Overnight / 2Day

Customer Reviews Powered by Yotpo

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Calvet Chateau Haut Grignon 750ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Discover More